Southgate requires an inspection of:
- Any alteration to the water distribution system or sewer collection system
- New water (domestic and fire) service line connection
- New sewer service line connection
- New grease or sand/oil interceptor
- Abandonment of an existing service connection
- Abandonment of a grease or sand/oil interceptor
Southgate's inspection does not guarantee work, nor satisfy any requirements of other agencies (e.g. Denver Water, South Metro Fire Authority, cities, counties, etc.). Likewise, other agency inspections do not satisfy Southgate's requirement for an inspection.
Contact Southgate at 303-779-0261 to request an inspection. Scheduling your inspection request is subject to personnel availability.